Sunday, January 3, 2010

Confessions Of A Single Mom

Okay people. I have a confession to make. It's a doozy. Are you ready? Here goes........















I have a crush.....on Mantracker. Not only am I totally addicted to this show but I have a major, major crush on the guy. I'm sure I've got it pegged as to why. This guy is a true cowboy. *drool*. He's got to be, at best, twice my age but I don't care. He's a hottie. If you aren't familiar with the show, please tell me what rock you have been hiding under and then get your butt in front of a tv and WATCH IT!!! The guy, Terry Grant, tracks people in the wilderness with such a skillful relentlessness, you can't help but get sucked in. And he does it on horseback. Nummy :) It's not just me either. Vaeh thinks he's totally handsome and thinks I should marry him. So Mantracker....Mr. Terry Grant....if you ever read my blog I will put it out there that I would gladly accept a marriage proposal from you. It's the will of the children. We must oblige.

If you'll excuse me now, the commercial break is over and I have to return to watching Mantracker.

Sweet dreams everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, great blog! Thanks for the follow. I am now your new follower:) Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails