Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quick Update

I want to start by saying thank-you for the warm comments regarding my baptism, and for my new followers!

It's been kind of a crazy few weeks for us which has left me no time for blogging. I was feeling a bit under the weather and as I started getting better, Gabe came down with a bad case of Croup (is there a good case of it?? Doubtful). He was really sick and I, of course, was really worried. Taking care of him took up most of my time and I fell behind on a lot of things. I missed one of my Bible college classes and in turn fell behind on my class reports. Ugh. It's been chaotic. BUT!  Gabe is better now, I'm better and all caught up, and that's all that matters :) I'll be back to update shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi !
    Wishing you more grace and strength !
    I am following you from the Follow me Club - Mommy Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails