Friday, December 10, 2010

'Tis The Season To Be Busy

I've tried to make an effort to post. Really I have. What can I say? I'm exhausted!!!! There's been a lot happening around here, being that it is Christmas and all. With all of the crafting and knitting and baking and activities and planning and preparing, plus the typical day to day stuff, and then add in a little volunteering....that's a heavy recipe of stuff going on. I'm not complaining. Not one bit. The absolute best part of all of this has been the ridiculous amounts of fun I am having doing all of these awesome, feel-good-warm-fuzzy activities with my kids. I had hoped to be posting regularly about them, but it just hasn't happened, so feel free to stay up to date via my Twitter posts, which are in the sidebar of my blog. I'm working on slowing down some, and spending time away from the computer has helped. I'm hoping to be back here very soon, but I can't say yet exactly when that will be. I will try to post as much as I can, even if it is short and sweet posts like this one until things get back to "normal"...whatever that looks like. I hope your December has been filled with warm-fuzzies and beautiful memories so far!

A handmade treasure to last forever (craft night with the kids)


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails